You need to know how to shape the ideal body well because the athletic body shape is a dream for some people especially teenagers who care about physical appearance. Many gyms or better known as gyms are targeted by teenagers to exercise or just to meet their friends. Although gym enthusiasts used to be adults, now many gyms in some cities have been crowded with teenagers who want to shape their bodies.
Men’s Ideal Body
Some of the motivations of someone who wants to form an ideal body are as follows:
- Friendship. When someone is in the gym environment, of course, the person tries to blend in by following the gym.
- Relationship. Part of men’s motivation to go to the gym because they want to attract the attention of the opposite sex
- Pride. Self-pride motivation because having an athletic body adds confidence.
- Cover the weakness because the body is less tall. For short people, the motivation of following the gym may be to increase their physical attractiveness.
- and others.
The ideal way to form a body properly is to withstand the load. Holding weight can also be done by women because basically, women have fewer testosterone hormones compared to men. …
Having a muscular and athletic body is a matter of pride for many men. But unfortunately, of course, not everyone is ideal and athletic. Some are too thin, and others who are too fat, and both want to get a more proportional body. Well, this time, I will share tips on how to change a fat body to be athletic and change a thin body to become athletic too.
You are fat and want to be athletic?
For those of you who are overweight and want to get an athletic body, the first step is that you have to have a healthy diet and do cardio exercises to get rid of stubborn fat in your body. After that, you can do various kinds of weight training that can build muscles in your body.
Have a healthy diet
Avoid certain foods
If you are serious about dieting and you are determined to lose weight, the foods you should avoid are:
- High-fat foods
- Packaged foods
- Fast food
- Fried food
- Foods that contain preservatives
Advance your breakfast time
For example, if you always have breakfast at 8 am, then you can advance breakfast time 1 hour earlier to 7 am. Advance breakfast time …